Research shows that it costs 6 to 9 months’ salary on average.
The current “healthcare” approach isn’t working:
- It focuses on the problem, not the solution. On ‘sickness’, not on “wellness”.
- It focuses on managing time, not energy
- It doesn’t help executives understand their meaning/motivation for the health benefits
- it focuses on perfection, not progress
- It promises vague & abstract results that can’t stick
- It focuses on logic, not emotion
- It focuses on what executives should do, not what they enjoy or are happy doing
- In addition:
- Modern ‘cures’ beg the question – are we really being cured? Because ‘not dying’ is not the same as ‘being well’.
- Sadly, most medications only address the symptoms and theit side-effects often have serious long-term consequences, (sometimes worse than the condition they’re supposed to cure!).
- Medical costs are rising at an alarming rate, with little relation to their efficacy.
- The costs of absenteeism and presenteeism can be considerable, but the costs often go unnoticed – not shown in the financial statements.
EHS has a practical, step-by-step, highly effective, executive health management protocol, rooted in sustainable health habits that are essential to executives’ daily lives and that bring immediate results…… And which supports organisations’ bottom line, because that’s good for business.
Out of adversity, Arthur developed the Energy Multiplier – a protocol designed to help organisations counter the risk & setback to growth and profitability that they can suffer when unforeseen health misfortunes strike CEO’s or key executives. The Energy Multiplier is oriented toward maximizing executives’ potential
Read full story in the ABOUT section below
- Poor physical health
- Poor emotional health
- Chronic & lifestyle illness
- Poor dietary & lifestyle habits
- Balancing of “feel good” hormones and neurotransmitters
- Feet & body alignment
- more energy and vitality
- better focus at work
- less stress and anxiety
- avoiding depression
- better body weight & fitness,
- better sleep/less fatigue
- healthier gut
- better productivity
- and more………
- Is welcomed & preferred in the corporate environment over 16 years, because of the integrated approach. See testimonials below
- Is natural & true and come from the heart
- Continuously evolving
- Counters the corrosive effects of major medical setbacks
- Aims to find out what’s needed to make a shift, so that executives are empowered to take care of their health
- Is safe, non-invasive and has no side-effects. Whereas medical science is impressive, the excessive use of antibiotics is detrimental to our health, because they do not work with our body’s defence system.
- Enhances and optimises the body’s natural functions
- Is effective, and results-driven
- Helps executives become “unmanipulated” from the harmful effects of media & technology on their wellbeing, as well as their own thinking, their bad habits, their past-based assumptions and the turmoil in their lives.
- Has the ability to transform a routine health check-up into a highly-personalised, patient-centred health experience
Therapeutic Reflexology & Craniosacral Therapy are included & recommended, because they hold all the vital elements of energy, vitality and health together as no other methods can. They are the answer to good health care, because they treat body and emotions. When the body and emotions work together in harmony, patients experience an incredible sense of well-being..
It is proven – widely practiced in many parts of the world & dates back thousands of years.
- that improves executive health
- that is congruent with company culture
- that is results focussed
- that progresses step-by-step , is effective & flexible
- that inspires your executives to improve their health with real and sustainable action plans, so they can feel good, live better and become happier, healthier and fit.
In summary, our strategy offers a fresh, stimulating and inspirational experience for your executives and is beneficial to your organisation.
We appreciate the integrated approach you take and how you share this health awareness with us, which speaks to your passion on helping people with their health in all you do.
I’ve had great feedback about you after the wellness day and even my boss commented that we should try to see if we can request your services again for another day.
Thank you very much for a great health day at the CC and I can assure you that staff really enjoyed reflexology and then of course you as a person.
It was a pleasure having you at our wellness day. We would definitely like to have you back at our next wellness day.
You were part of our Wellness Day last year and made a huge impression on numerous staff members .We would like to invite you to be part of it again this year.
Thank you for your passionate and professional engagement with our employees. Your language was easily understandable. Thank you for putting us on the right track to a more healthy and happy life.